If you like coffee made from K-Cups or Nespresso pods, this episode will inspire you to not only recycle them, but make them into beautiful and useful items. Plus your coffee grounds can be used for much more than just compost.
You can listen to my podcast episode on creative reuse of coffee grounds, pods and capsules in this YouTube video. It originally aired in February 2019.
My Halloween Costumes Made from K-Cups
Compostable Coffee Pods
Nespresso Pod Crafts
Nespresso jewelry designed by Kathleen Nowak Tucci, worn by Lily Tomlin in the TV show Grace and Frankie, Season 6
Good job Allyson Fanger for featuring creative reuse art in the show!
Trash Fashion made from K-Cups and Nespresso Capsules
- Nespresso Pod Dress made by Marynel Watters & Flavia Lovatelli as part of the 2016 ecoFAB Trash Couture show
- Erin Shannon Pennacchio wedding dress made from 500 K-Cups
- Nespresso Yourself dress design from Junk Kouture 2014
Other Artwork from Nespresso Pods
Coffee in Personal Care Items
Coffee in Home Care
Coffee Ground Painters
Make “Texture Paste”
Companies Who Creatively Reuse Coffee Grounds into New Products
- Script for this podcast episode about creative reuse of coffee grounds, coffee pods or capsules (not a transcript but gives the main ideas)
- The Trashmagination podcast theme music is Kitchen from the Marian Circle Drum Brigade.