Every day is Valentine’s Day when people help with Trashmagination.
Are you familiar with the book The Five Love Languages? It puts forward the idea that if you understand someone’s “love language,” you will be able to more clearly communicate how you feel to that person in a way that they can receive the message.
My primary love language is Acts of Service, and that’s why it means so much when my family and friends help with Trashmagination projects.
Here are big and small ways that they supported Trashmagination. Hopefully this inspires you to think of ways you could support the visions of the people you love.
Resources mentioned in this podcast
- Reminder: If you live near northern Virginia, put the March 19 NoVa Maker Faire on your calendar. Early-bird ticket prices end February 17 – so be sure to buy your Maker Faire tickets today!
- Family Nature Summits
- How my husband built my Story Loom
- Story Loom plans for purchase
- Wood Shop at Reston Community Center (now $8 per session)
- Gretchen Rubin’s Over-buyer and Under-buyer blog and quiz
- What Trashmagination did at the first NoVa Maker Faire
- What Trashmagination did at the second NoVa Maker Faire
- Craft room at Obon
- Trashmagination at the Trashion Fashion show
- Taking apart our treadmill
- Taking apart a mattress and box spring
- Putting together our floor loom