Trashmagination is working on a prototype and I am designing giant flowers. I need the tent poles to be flexible-ish stems and I need the colorful plastic bottles to be the petals.
Email email@example.com if you have some items to contribute or message me via Facebook.
I need broken tents or even unwanted ones, I guess. These would be the kind with poles that are held together with a long elastic cord. The cord can be defunct! Some poles can be bent or broken! Also the poles do not need to be connected by an elastic cord. They can be metal or plastic poles. I will take the fabric of your tents as well.
Colorful Plastic Bottles and Tubes
- It could be bottles or flexible tubes.
- I do not need white, black, beige, gray or transparent plastic items of any size.
- Trial sized bottles are superb for smaller petals.
- Lids in cup shapes are great, just not round flat ones.
- Squirty bottle lids are great like from foaming soaps – any color except transparent.
- I love the lids on squirty snacks that look like a wheel with spokes (example below).
- The green tops of bottles that come to a point, like on Sriracha or glue bottles, are amazing for flowers!!
- I love pastel plastic bottles too – especially from baby products and Imodium or Mylanta bottles!
Here are photos of examples, showing the kinds I would love to collect: